Taking Pride in Your Comfort Since 1984
Keep Your AC Running Smoothly With Professional Maintenance Services
Those that are in the Houston, TX area know that the summer months can be quite hot, and receiving AC maintenance services from Texas Pride AC & Heating is one of the best ways to ensure you will be able to keep your home comfortable and cool all summer. Our team offers a range of AC tune-up and other maintenance services that will keep your system running efficiently throughout the warmest months of the year.
What Our AC Maintenance Includes
Regular air conditioning maintenance is critical to keeping your home cool even when Texas heat waves cause outdoor temperatures to rise exponentially. Texas Pride AC & Heating offers comprehensive air conditioning maintenance on all major brands and models of residential and commercial units, from the latest appliances to older models that may need extra time and attention.
Your precision AC tune-up, performed by a factory-trained and licensed HVAC technician, includes the following:
- We will clean your unit for you to avoid future damage. Over time, dust, pollen, pet hair, and other debris accumulate in the air conditioner, coating the moving parts and causing friction.
- A thorough inspection of the unit, including the coils, wiring, and ductwork.
- We look for loose wires, missing bearings, or worn parts.
- We can tighten parts, replace bearings, or make other minor repairs to get the unit running at optimum levels.
- We can present you a quote on the spot and, if we have a replacement part in our service van, offer to fix larger repairs right then!
- Relubricating the moving parts, filling the coolant, and changing the filter.
- Testing the unit to ensure it’s prepared for summer!
Suppose our AC technician notices that you have a more significant problem with the air conditioner that requires major repairs. In that case, they will show you the issue and present you with a no-obligation quote so you can schedule an appointment with a Texas Pride AC & Heating technician to repair your unit at a later date.
How Often You Should Schedule AC Maintenance
It’s best to schedule an AC tune-up in Houston, TX in the early spring so your air conditioning unit is ready to use before the temperatures rise to unbearable degrees. Because Texas experiences such high temperatures in the summer, many home and business owners run their air conditioners constantly, so we recommend that you also have your unit checked at the end of summer in case a repair is needed after months of heavy use.
As long as the temperature outside is above approximately 72 degrees Fahrenheit, Texas Pride AC & Heating is happy to come out and tune-up your air conditioner unit. We offer same-day service and fast, reliable arrival times all year round.
How to Tell When Your AC Needs Maintenance
If you can’t remember the last time you scheduled preventative maintenance for your home or office air conditioner, it’s probably due for an inspection and cleaning.
We provide professionally executed AC maintenance on whole-home refrigerant systems, ductless mini-splits, and traditional air conditioning units. Our technicians are factory-trained to complete warranty work on many major brands.
There are a few other signs that you need air conditioner maintenance, so give us a call if you notice one or more of these signs:
- The thermostat setting doesn’t reflect your home’s actual temperature. We may need to reset or recalibrate it.
- If your indoor air is stale or smells funny. You may need the filter to be changed, which should be done every 30-60 days.
- The unit turns on and off frequently. This is short-cycling and could indicate a repair is needed, but it also may happen because the thermostat needs to be adjusted.
- Weak airflow from the vents. We may notice that the system has an obstruction that prevents it from working efficiently.
If you believe your air conditioner is due for a maintenance check, give us a call today!
Contact Our Team
Monday-Friday: 8AM – 6PM
LIC# – TACLA28835R
LIC# – TACLB28835E